The Salty Pelican Bar & Grill Promise
We are pleased to announce the reopening of our dining room at a limited capacity. We look forward to serving you, our valued guests and catching up on some beautiful sunsets. The restaurant industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
Our Promise to You
· We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices by having our team members certified in the ServSafe Food Handling Program.
· All employees will pass a health check/screening before every shift. Any employee that does not meet CDC requirements will not be allowed to return to work until approved by a physician.
· All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
· Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be available to all customers and employees.
· We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
· We will be using disposable menus.
· We will sanitize tables, chairs, utensils, dispensers, and condiments after every individual dining experience.
Your Promise to Us
· If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by not entering our establishment until cleared by a physician.
· You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put into place to protect you and our other customers and team members.
A Little About The Salty!
Partners Al Waldis and T.J. Pelletier started The Salty Pelican Bar & Grill in 2012. Both have spent several years in the Food and Beverage / Hospitality Industry working for such companies as The Ritz Carlton LLC, Amelia Island Plantation, and Orient Express Hotels, and have decided to bring that experience together and create the The Salty Pelican Bar & Grill.
The idea of the Salty Pelican Bar & Grill started over some cold ones during Happy Hour one summer afternoon. Owners Al Waldis and T.J. Pelletier set out on a mission to create an experience that encompasses an exciting location, great food, and a fun atmosphere. After searching all over we chose the exact location where we are now, and the rest is history.
Our mission is to deliver high quality, consistent food and beverage through friendly, genuine service in the perfect location.
We want our guests to have just as much fun
as we have day in and day out!!!
We thank you for visiting our website
and can’t wait to see you soon!
P.S. Try our Signature Broiled Oysters…
You will talk about them for years!